Director: Ersilia Francesca (University of Naples “L’Orientale”)
Vice-director: Carlo De Angelo (University of Naples “L’Orientale”)
Scientific Commettee: Sergio Baldi (University of Naples “L’Orientale”), Michele Bernardini (University of Naples “L’Orientale”), Anna Maria Di Tolla (University of Naples “L’Orientale”), Moha Ennaj (University of Fés), Ahmed Habouss (University of Naples “L’Orientale”), El Houssain El Moujahid (IRCAM), Abdallah El Mountassir (University Ibn Zohr – Agadir), Ouahmi Ould-Braham (MSH Paris Nord), Nina Pawlak (University of Warsaw), Fatima Sadiqi (University of Fés), Roberto Tottoli (University of Naples “L’Orientale”).
Editorial Board: Flavia Aiello, Sara Borrillo, Oriana Capezio, Carlo De Angelo, Roberta Denaro, Nicola Di Mauro, Ersilia Francesca, Lea Nocera, Daniela Pioppi, Antonella Straface, Serena Tolino
Studi Magrebini is a peer-reviewed international scientific journal published since 1966. The journal is published once or twice a year. Studi Magrebini adopts an interdisciplinary perspective, focusing on Maghreb history, religion, law, literatures, philosophy, philology, art, economics. The area of interest is the Maghreb and its relations with the MENA region (Middle East and North Africa), Europe and Africa.
The peer-reviewing process is as follows:
• Articles that are submitted to the journal may be rejected outright by the editor.
• Each article is anonymously sent out to two reviewers.
• The reviewers are external experts.
• If the reviews are positive, the submitted article is accepted.
• Accepted articles with minor revisions are sent back for corrections.
• Accepted articles with major revisions are sent back for corrections and are subjected to a further review.
Subscription Orders, Payments, Claims and Customer Service
Brill, c/o Turpin Distribution, Stratton Business Park, Pegasus Drive, Biggleswade,
Bedfordshire sg18 8tq, United Kingdom, tel +44 (0)1767 604954, fax +44 (0)1767 601640,